- Where can I see the products for sale on this website in person?
- Can someone help with design choices?
- If an item is sold out, will it be restocked?
- What method of payments are accepted?
- Will tax be added to my order?
- What are you shipping rates?
- Where do you ship to?
- How can I track my order?
- Are all your products shown on your website?
- Where does Remington Design Studio source its products from?
- When will I be contacted regarding the delivery of my purchase?
- How soon can I expect my purchase to be delivered?
- What if I am not home during the scheduled delivery window?
- What if the delivery team is running late?
- What can I expect during the delivery?
- What if I want to return any pieces post-delivery?
- What if there is a problem with my new furniture upon delivery?
- Do I need to create an account?
- I am a new home purchaser, what information do I need to include in my registration?
- I received information about the site as Friends and Family of a Remington purchaser. Am I eligible for preferred pricing?
- I am a Remington employee. How can I access preferred pricing?
- I am a new purchaser and do not yet have a postal code. How can I complete my purchase?
A: Many of the items from the GlucksteinHome Collection are on display at The Remington Design Studio. You can book an appointment to view the collection with a Design Associate between Monday and Friday or stop by the Design Studio to browse the collection on the weekend. Click here for contact information location and hours.
A: Our expert team at The Design Studio is available to help with your furniture selection. Click here for contact information.
A: From time to time, some furniture lines will be discontinued to make room for new product. When items are discontinued they will not be restocked. We will do our best to keep you informed of product availability.
A: We accept payment by credit card, accepting Visa, Mastercard and Amex. Please note, due to the custom nature of these orders, we require 100% payment up front.
A: Taxes will be added to your order. You can see the amount of taxes upon checkout.
|Total Purchase||Shipping Cost|
|up to $499.99||$50.00|
|$500.00 - $999.99||$75.00|
|$1,000.00 - $2,999.99||$150.00|
|$3,000.00 - $4,999.99||$200.00|
|$5,000.00 and up||$300.00|
A: We ship within the Greater Toronto Area.
A: You will receive updates as they become available once your order is placed. If you have worked with a Design Associated, you can reach out to them for updates.
Q: Are all your products shown on your website?
A: Yes, all GlucksteinHome products available for purchase through The Remington Design Studio are shown on the website.
A: GlucksteinHome provides full scope interior design and décor services on multiple Remington Home projects originating from and using the GlucksteinHome lifestyle collections. Homebuyers are offered a full selection of GlucksteinHome furnishings as part of their finishing package allowing them to create a true lifestyle experience in their new home. Broyhill designed by GlucksteinHome is a high-style, wonderfully affordable line of designer-driven home furnishings created by Brian Gluckstein. The line spans several collections ranging from traditional to modern and each piece is true to Broyhill Furniture's commitment to style, sustainable practices and 100 years of quality craftsmanship.
A: Once orders are confirmed and estimated delivery dates are established by the supplier, you will be notified and sent a confirmation letter. You will be contacted by our Delivery Service to schedule delivery within a week of the estimated delivery date.
A: Shipping times vary based on product availability and whether or not an item is a custom order. In stock case goods can ship within 48 hours of of an order being placed but require time for transport, customs clearance, etc. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for custom upholstery orders. If you are a new home purchaser, we suggest you place your order 10 to 12 weeks in advance of your closing date. Every attempt will be made to include all of your items in one delivery. Please note, these are only guidelines, there may be delays from the manufacturer. For more information about our White Glove Delivery Service click here.
A: You are required to be there for your scheduled delivery window. Failure to comply with the conditions listed here may result in an incomplete delivery at the Customer’s expense.
A: You will be contacted by the delivery team in the event that they are running late.
A: Our White Glove Delivery Service includes:
- Delivery: Inside the residence and the room chosen. This includes carrying the product up two or three flights of stairs from the building threshold, or Building Elevators.
- Assembly Service: The shipper will unpack the product and provide setup that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set pieces next to each other or on top of each other).
- Packaging: They will remove and dispose of all packaging.
Click here for more information.
A: All custom and special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Shortage and/or damage for delivered items must be reported within 24 hours of goods received. Remington Design Studio is not responsible for goods damaged in transit. Any product accepted for return must be in original and unused condition (item and packaging) and accompanied by original invoice. See also Terms + Conditions | Returns | Warranty.
A: Upon receipt, merchandise must be inspected immediately. If items are damaged, refuse delivery and notify us at email@example.com. See also Terms + Conditions | Returns | Warranty.
A: It is not necessary to create a user account but we recommend that you do so in order to provide the best customer service experience, including timely delivery of your furniture items for your closing date.
A: If you are a new home purchaser, you must include the name of the Remington community in which you purchased, your lot number and your closing date. This will help us delivery all of your furniture items at one time, as close to your closing date as possible.
A: Yes, you are eligible for preferred pricing. Simply enter 'friend' in the related field when you are completing your registration.
A: When completing your registration, enter 'remington' in the related field.
A: Please be sure to create an account on the website. This will let us know that you are a Remington Purchaser. To complete your purchase, you may use the same shipping address as your billing address. We will have information about your lot number and Remington community from your account details. We will confirm the address of your new Remington Home when coordinating delivery.