White Glove Delivery Service
Delivery will be arranged through our delivery agent, Alero Worldwide, a company with twenty years of experience and delivery contracts with some of the largest furniture and appliance retailers in North America.
We are offering White Glove Delivery Service which will include:
- Delivery: Inside the residence and the room chosen. This includes carrying the product up two or three flights of stairs from the building threshold, or Building Elevators.
- Assembly Service: The shipper will unpack the product and provide setup that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set pieces next to each other or on top of each other).
- Packaging: They will remove and dispose of all packaging.
The order will travel through a nationwide network of professional moving companies who will handle all item(s) with the utmost care. Although the items are handled carefully throughout transit, Alero requires that the orders undergo a thorough inspection at their warehouse before delivery. Alero takes extra steps to make sure the item(s) are delivered in perfect condition. A contact person at Alero will coordinate deliveries. Alero will be responsible for booking the appointments directly with the Customer and deliveries will be made after the closing date.
In order to ensure an enjoyable delivery experience, Customers should be aware that the following provisions are made prior to the scheduled appointment:
- Ensure there is adequate and available parking and access to the building to accept the delivery or they cannot proceed with the delivery. Purchasers are required to book the Building elevator with their Property Manager.
- The area where the items being delivered / set up should be cleared and accessible. If there is not sufficient room or existing furniture needs to be moved an extra fee may be incurred to complete the delivery.
- Customers are required to check the information provided regarding the delivery is accurate,
- Customers are responsible for providing safe access to the delivery area. Ensure your driveway, walkways are clear of snow, ice, bikes, toys, etc., and a responsible person is at home who can sign for the delivery.
- Delivery personnel have the right to refuse the delivery in situations they feel could result in personal injury, damage to the product or damage to the customer’s residence.
- Due to a number of factors, delivery personnel are unable to remove existing furniture and due to safety regulations, delivery personnel are required to wear safety footwear at all times.
Failure to comply with the conditions listed above may result in an incomplete delivery at the Customer’s expense.
The Design Studio personnel will be available to answer questions and provide furniture prices and delivery charges at your personal appointment. Orders through the website automatically calculate shipping charges. Once orders are confirmed and estimated delivery dates are established by the supplier, you will be notified and sent a confirmation letter.
Anticipated dates for custom and special orders are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. They are based on historical experiences with the vendor and delays may occur due to factors beyond our control (e.g. manufacturing delays, transportation delays, shortages of raw materials, civil disorders). Every effort will be made to keep you informed of any such delays as information is provided to us by our suppliers.
In stock case goods can ship within 48 hours of of an order being placed but require time for transport, customs clearance, etc. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for custom upholstery orders. If you are a new home purchaser, we suggest you place your order 10 to 12 weeks in advance of your closing date. Every attempt will be made to include all of your items in one delivery.
You will receive notification of estimated shipping dates for your order.
|Total Purchase||Shipping Cost|
|up to $499.99||$50.00|
|$500.00 - $999.99||$75.00|
|$1,000.00 - $2,999.99||$150.00|
|$3,000.00 - $4,999.99||$200.00|
|$5,000.00 and up||$300.00|